You are currently browsing the divine carole’s articles.
Luc Van Acker : ” Feels Like Love ” – 1984
- What is your favorite word ?
- What sound or noise do you love ?
- Have you driven anyone insane ?
Probably, with my music.
- Have you ever made a practice of confusing people ?
Yes. At parties, I used to make it my goal, if it was a really boring party.
- What should everyone shut up about ?
Premark and the recession.
- What advice should you have taken, but did not ?
Don’t get into music. Actually I don’t regret that one.
- What is your vital daily ritual ?
Espresso & Radio 4.
- What do you fear most ?
A 9-5 job.
- How would you like to die ?
- What is your earliest memory ?
Me & my brother having fun.
- Do you collect anything ?
Vinyl – mostly 60’s.
- A fundamental thinker ?
Yes. I think too much.
- What is your most recent extravagance ?
- What five words best describe you ?
Confused, rabbit, intimidating, obsessive…
- What is your worst addiction ?
- What were you doing at midnight last night ?
On Google chat with my brother in Berlin.
- Who is your worst enemy ?
People who don’t accept difference.
- Who are your favorite heroes of fiction ?
Tintin, Miss Marple, Franny (Salinger).
- Who are your favorite heroines in real life ?
Kate Aide (political war correspondent).
- Who would you have liked to be ?
Trente ans après, Laid Back retrouve des bandes avec des tracks enregistrés la même nuit qu’est sorti “White Horse”. On les repatouille et voilà le résultat. More to come…
Matthew Herbert : “Kerstin Basler” – 2010
D.A.F : “Brothers” – 1985
Valérie Allington : “Stop (Sangy Dub) ” – 1983